Dr Neil Blake is Global Head of Forecasting and Analytics and EMEA Chief Economist for CBRE. He writes on all aspects of linkages between the economy and property markets.
If you have a story you’d like to share please email email@example.com
- The Fed’s 25bps rate cut, lower for longer and what it means for investors Jul 24 2019
- Are Milan offices safer than Italian Government Bonds? Oct 4 2018
- 2018 European Outlook: Economics and Politics Jan 8 2018
- European economies take off Apr 7 2017
- Will European markets brush off political uncertainty in 2017? Jan 9 2017
- London’s technology and creative cluster might appear to be Brexit-proof but there is no room for complacency Dec 8 2016